APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Due to sold out concert, GN'R adds another gig in London!

2 posters

Go down

Due to sold out concert, GN'R adds another gig in London! Empty Due to sold out concert, GN'R adds another gig in London!

Post by Soulmonster Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Becausse of popular demand, GN'R have added an additionla Londong concert. 14th October!
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76738

Back to top Go down

Due to sold out concert, GN'R adds another gig in London! Empty Re: Due to sold out concert, GN'R adds another gig in London!

Post by bumb.l.foot Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:46 pm

And what a gig it was, i was there. AWESOME
bumb.l.foot
bumb.l.foot

Plectra : 4765

Back to top Go down

Due to sold out concert, GN'R adds another gig in London! Empty Re: Due to sold out concert, GN'R adds another gig in London!

Post by Soulmonster Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:21 pm

bumb.l.foot wrote:And what a gig it was, i was there. AWESOME

You lucky bastard. That was the gig with Duff?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bumb.l.foot Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Yes sir!!!

Complete shock, the song started (YCBM) and as the feedback was at a feverpitch he just strolled forward playing the bass, stunned is not the word to describe me haha 8)
bumb.l.foot
bumb.l.foot

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:07 pm

You recognized him immediately? I guess there was a buzz through the crowd when people realized what was happening.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bumb.l.foot Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:07 am

Well i didnt see instantly until Karin Sixx yelled "what the fuck???????? It's Duff" Then we all began to notice Very Happy
bumb.l.foot
bumb.l.foot

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:41 am

bumb.l.foot wrote:Well i didnt see instantly until Karin Sixx yelled "what the fuck???????? It's Duff" Then we all began to notice Very Happy

Very Happy

Is Karin your girlfriend?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by bumb.l.foot Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:47 pm

No, we were hanging out pre and post show
bumb.l.foot
bumb.l.foot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down