APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1986.08.15 - The Scream, Los Angeles, USA

Go down

1986.08.15 - The Scream, Los Angeles, USA Empty 1986.08.15 - The Scream, Los Angeles, USA

Post by Soulmonster Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:36 am

Date:
July 31, 1986.

Venue:
The Scream.

Setlist:
(Setlist missing).

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Izzy Stradlin (rhythm guitarist), Slash (lead guitarist), Duff McKagan (bass) and Steven Adler (drums).

1986.08.15 - The Scream, Los Angeles, USA Rightarrow Next concert: 1986.08.23.
1986.08.15 - The Scream, Los Angeles, USA Leftarrow Previous concert: 1986.07.31.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76738

Back to top Go down

1986.08.15 - The Scream, Los Angeles, USA Empty Re: 1986.08.15 - The Scream, Los Angeles, USA

Post by Soulmonster Fri Jun 11, 2021 1:09 pm

Jeff Fenster, who worked for Warner and would later be involved in the drafting of the recording agreement with Geffen, would meet the band at the Scream:

My day job was at Warners, but one of my hobbies was deejaying at brat-pack parties in Hollywood and at the Lhasa Club, where alternative bands like Hüsker Dü would play. I must have met Guns at Scream, near MacArthur Park, where Jane’s Addiction got its start. Guns played there too, and in fact they were supposed to be part of an album I was involved with, The Scream Compilation, which showcased the bands that were playing at Scream. Jane’s Addiction’s first single was on the album, but then Guns got signed to Geffen, and they wouldn’t give us a track for our little indie project.
Stephen Davies, Watch You Bleed: The Saga Of Guns N' Roses, 2008
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76738

Back to top Go down