APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Duff McKagan's Loaded Announce Full UK Tour

Go down

Duff McKagan's Loaded Announce Full UK Tour Empty Duff McKagan's Loaded Announce Full UK Tour

Post by seely Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:11 pm

Following the recent Dublin gig announcement, Loadd have now announced a full UK tour for november:

Here are the November LOADED UK dates. Tickets go on sale Sept 9th! We will be doing special meet and greets at all these shows...details to follow!
October 31st - York @ Fibbers
Nov 1st - Glasgow @ Garage
Nov 2nd - Belfast @ The Spring and Airbrake
Nov 3rd - Dublin @ The Academy
... Nov 4th - Wrexham @ Central Station
Nov 5th - Oxford @ O2 Academy
Nov 6th - Leicester @ O2 Academy
Nov 7th - Bristol @ The Fleece
Nov 8th - London @ Garage

https://www.facebook.com/#!/DuffLoaded

Bit gutted there's no Notingham date this time around, but if I can afford to travel at the time, I may well go see them. They put on a great show.
seely
seely

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 5343

Back to top Go down