APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2024.05.28 - MNPR Magazine - The Slash Interview With Dino Bedrocker

Go down

2024.05.28 - MNPR Magazine - The Slash Interview With Dino Bedrocker Empty 2024.05.28 - MNPR Magazine - The Slash Interview With Dino Bedrocker

Post by Blackstar Wed May 29, 2024 12:08 am

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down

2024.05.28 - MNPR Magazine - The Slash Interview With Dino Bedrocker Empty Re: 2024.05.28 - MNPR Magazine - The Slash Interview With Dino Bedrocker

Post by Blackstar Wed May 29, 2024 12:13 am

Excerpts from Blabbermouth:

In a new interview with MNPR Magazine, Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash was asked for his opinion on the current music scene. He said (as transcribed by Blabbermouth.net): "I love what's going on in the blues scene. It's really vibrant right now. I wish the rock scene was similar. [Laughs] The blues scene's great. I think there's a lot of really exciting players in that area.

"I see that there is some — a lot of kids that are doing rock and roll on their own now, away from the record companies and away from all the bullshit that was going on in the '90s and in the first decade of the millennium," he continued. "They're creating their own music for themselves. No one's trying to make money from it. No one's trying to get a big record deal. No one's ambitions are limos and fucking hot chicks — it's all about the music, and it's really important because I think that's what's gonna bring the rock scene back around. And that rock scene will always be there. Anyway, but so that's sort of cool.

"All things considered, I'm still listening, more or less, to a lot of the artists I've been listening to," Slash added. "The new [The Black] Crowes record's great, the new Queens Of The Stone Age record's great. And there's a couple other ones. So it's nothing super new and exciting, but there is new records coming out that I'm listening to."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/slash-wishes-the-rock-scene-was-as-vibrant-as-the-blues-scene
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Uli likes this post

Back to top Go down