APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2020.04.27 - Appetite For Distortion - Susan Holmes McKagan talks Books, Family, and new GNR

Go down

2020.04.27 - Appetite For Distortion - Susan Holmes McKagan talks Books, Family, and new GNR Empty 2020.04.27 - Appetite For Distortion - Susan Holmes McKagan talks Books, Family, and new GNR

Post by Blackstar Wed May 22, 2024 1:34 am

We celebrate the 1st anniversary of Susan Holmes McKagan's debut novel, "The Velvet Rose" and discuss her new book in the works. How is Susan staying creative in quarantine? How are the McKagan clan holding up? What does she have to say about GNR's future plans?

Excerpt from Kerrang!:

It's been a while since we heard anything from Guns N' Roses about potential new material, but the Los Angeles hard rock legends have "fastidiously" been working on fresh music behind the scenes.

The exciting news comes courtesy of bassist Duff McKagan's wife, Susan Holmes McKagan, who was a recent guest on the Appetite For Distortion podcast.

As well as chatting about her novel The Velvet Rose, which was published in April last year, Susan dropped the bombshell: “I will say Guns N’ Roses have been working fastidiously on some killer new stuff.

“I can't say much, but I've heard bits and bobs and it's pretty epic,” she continues. "I do want to spread good news, but not detailed news, I guess. Hopefully that’ll put a spring in your step!”

https://www.kerrang.com/guns-n-roses-have-been-working-on-some-killer-new-stuff
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down