APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2013.08.15 - Rock Radio Finland - Interview with Chris Pitman

2 posters

Go down

2013.08.15 - Rock Radio Finland - Interview with Chris Pitman Empty 2013.08.15 - Rock Radio Finland - Interview with Chris Pitman

Post by Blackstar Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:55 pm

Transcribed excerpt:
---------------------------

Chris: It's just out-of-control amazing [the next Tool album]. And what is really nice now, you don't have to be in a hurry to make a record now. Because people don't buy it. There is no record shops. So why the fuck put a record out? Just do what you want to do. And that is nice. It works both ways. People don't want to buy it, so you don't have to put it out. And when we do, we just relax and take our time...just like Guns, we don't care. We go out and play songs that people know, but we're not knocking ourselves out to release music. There's no need to that now, it's not the time and place.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88097

Soulmonster likes this post

Back to top Go down

2013.08.15 - Rock Radio Finland - Interview with Chris Pitman Empty Re: 2013.08.15 - Rock Radio Finland - Interview with Chris Pitman

Post by Blackstar Thu Jul 20, 2023 2:57 pm

The link to the video interview is broken (and unfortunately, not archived by the wayback machine): http://www.radiorock.fi/?vt=video&vid=347733

But we have this transcribed quote. It seems that the rest of the interview was not GN'R related anyway.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

2013.08.15 - Rock Radio Finland - Interview with Chris Pitman Empty Re: 2013.08.15 - Rock Radio Finland - Interview with Chris Pitman

Post by Soulmonster Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:23 pm

We already had it in our database here: https://www.a-4-d.com/t2384-2013-08-dd-radio-rock-interview-with-chris-excerpt#8491

I suggest we delete the entry I just linked and keep this thread, since this is more tidy and also has the actual date.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76773

Blackstar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstar Thu Jul 20, 2023 3:59 pm

Oh, it somehow escaped me that we already had it.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down