APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2017.03.13 - Fox News/Blabbermouth - Interview with Tommy

Go down

2017.03.13 - Fox News/Blabbermouth - Interview with Tommy Empty 2017.03.13 - Fox News/Blabbermouth - Interview with Tommy

Post by Blackstar Mon Jun 12, 2023 12:42 pm

Tommy Stinson Has 'Nothing Bad To Say' About Guns N' Roses

Former Guns N' Roses bassist Tommy Stinson says that he has "nothing bad to say" about his time with the band.

Stinson, who was in GN'R from 1998 until 2014, told Fox News (see video below): "When they asked me to play in the band, I thought the idea of… Axl had the name, he owned it; it was his band. I thought what he was aiming to do to preserve himself and preserve his career and to keep going forward, I thought, was pretty punk rock. And I thought, you know, as ideas go, this is one of 'em, and it's a pretty good one. I thought it was pretty huge. And cut to eighteen years later, I really… I have nothing bad to say. I went and saw two of the reunion shows, and they're doing great. They're all my friends. They're having a ball. I keep in touch with them. You know… Good for them."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/tommy-stinson-has-nothing-bad-to-say-about-guns-n-roses
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87543

Back to top Go down