APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.11.18 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Condemns Donald Trump's Choice Of Jeff Sessions For Attorney General

Go down

2016.11.18 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Condemns Donald Trump's Choice Of Jeff Sessions For Attorney General Empty 2016.11.18 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Condemns Donald Trump's Choice Of Jeff Sessions For Attorney General

Post by Blackstar Tue May 30, 2023 4:54 am

Axl Rose Condemns Donald Trump's Choice Of Jeff Sessions For Attorney General

Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose has condemned president-elect Donald Trump's selection of Alabama Sen. Jeff Sessions as attorney general in his upcoming administration.

Sessions, who has been a key adviser to the Trump campaign from very close to the beginning, has distinguished himself in the Senate for his hard-line stance against both legal and unauthorized immigration.

The Senate rejected then-president Ronald Reagan's nomination of Sessions as a federal judge in 1986 after colleagues testified about racially offensive comments Sessions made as a U.S. attorney in Alabama.

Earlier today, Rose took to his personal Twitter account to slam Sessions as a poor choice to head a department charged with protecting voting rights and running immigration courts.

The singer wrote: "Good people don't listen to, acknowledge, nominate or elect people like Senator Jeff Sessions."

During a rare 2012 interview with Jimmy Kimmel, Rose semi-endorsed President Barack Obama but revealed that he wasn't exactly the voting kind. "I haven't really voted," Axl admitted. "Well, I'm in California, and it usually leans Democratic, and that's usually where I'm leaning anyway." Rose later offered his Obama endorsement. "I would lean Democrat. I would lean Obama," he said.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-condemns-donald-trump-choice-of-jeff-sessions-for-attorney-general
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87097

Back to top Go down

2016.11.18 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Condemns Donald Trump's Choice Of Jeff Sessions For Attorney General Empty Re: 2016.11.18 - Twitter/Blabbermouth - Axl Rose Condemns Donald Trump's Choice Of Jeff Sessions For Attorney General

Post by Blackstar Tue May 30, 2023 5:05 am

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87097

Back to top Go down