APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.11.01 - Vater Percussion - Interview with Frank

2 posters

Go down

2016.11.01 - Vater Percussion - Interview with Frank Empty 2016.11.01 - Vater Percussion - Interview with Frank

Post by Blackstar Mon May 29, 2023 12:52 pm

Transcript:

Frank: Hey guys, this is Frank Ferrer here at beautiful Gillette Stadium, Foxboro, MA. I play with Guns N' Roses. We're playing a great gig tonight, Lenny Kravitz's on the bill. And I use Vater drumsticks.

Frank: Power 5B, I've been using these for about seven or eight...about a year now actually. I love the weight on them, they're super strong, they seem to last forever, and the company is a number one and I love working with great people. Chad and the Vater family are super awesome.

Frank: I also use these [?], these clear dampening system that they have to help tune the drums, mute them a little bit, get a little bit of ring out. They work great, they're clear so you can't see them, it's not that green jelly or that blue jelly or whatever people use to tune their drums, so I will recommend them to any drummer.

Frank: You can check out my website at frankferrerofficial.com. You can check out all my gear there, what I'm using, and you can check out the Vater.com, check out their website to get a lot of info. If you haven't tried out a pair of sticks, you should definitely try out pair of Vater sticks. You'll love them, you won't go back.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down

2016.11.01 - Vater Percussion - Interview with Frank Empty Re: 2016.11.01 - Vater Percussion - Interview with Frank

Post by Soulmonster Fri Jun 02, 2023 7:00 pm

Transcribed this.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76906

Back to top Go down