APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2015.12.29 - 99 Scenes/Ultimate Guitar - Festival Organizer Reveals That Reunited GN'R Are Asking Over $8 Million for One Concert

Go down

2015.12.29 - 99 Scenes/Ultimate Guitar - Festival Organizer Reveals That Reunited GN'R Are Asking Over $8 Million for One Concert Empty 2015.12.29 - 99 Scenes/Ultimate Guitar - Festival Organizer Reveals That Reunited GN'R Are Asking Over $8 Million for One Concert

Post by Blackstar Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:01 pm

Festival Organizer Reveals That Reunited GN'R Are Asking Over $8 Million for One Concert

According to a new report from 99 Scenes, the reunited classic Guns N' Roses are asking over $8 million for a single festival performance.

The source cites a direct quote from Alex Martel, the founder of Amnesia Rockfest, which is one of the biggest rock events in Canada.

It was previously revealed that System of a Down were paid $2 million to perform at Amnesia, and now Alex noted:

"They wanted to be paid 4x what I paid SOAD, so I said no."

Some basic math and an $8 million figure appears.

Seeing that initial reports cited about 25 shows ready to go for the boys, we are looking at least a $200 million run.

Also, this seems to be yet another strong hint that the boys are indeed back in town, which is cool.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/general_music_news/festival_organizer_reveals_that_reunited_gnr_are_asking_over_8_million_for_one_concert.html
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down