APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

New function: Recently shared images

2 posters

Go down

New function: Recently shared images Empty New function: Recently shared images

Post by Soulmonster Wed 23 Nov 2022 - 16:20

Youu have probably already seen it on the landing page, you can also see images here: https://www.a-4-d.com/images
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 72045

Back to top Go down

New function: Recently shared images Empty Re: New function: Recently shared images

Post by Blackstar Wed 23 Nov 2022 - 16:27

The function doesn't seem to be available in the mobile version.

And since we are at it, the images in general don't appear for me at all in the mobile version.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 62241

Back to top Go down

New function: Recently shared images Empty Re: New function: Recently shared images

Post by Soulmonster Wed 23 Nov 2022 - 17:42

Blackstar wrote:The function doesn't seem to be available in the mobile version.

And since we are at it, the images in general don't appear for me at all in the mobile version.

Hmm. I need to look into that.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Yesterday at 8:06

I am still trying to find a solution to images not being shown when browsing the forum using the mobile version. For anyone affected, a workaround is probably to turn on "Web version" when using your phone. But I will try to find a proper solution to this.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Yesterday at 17:22

One of our javascripts cause the error. I am trying to figure out if it can be edited to fix the issue.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder

Blackstar likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down