APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

What song is this? Video seems to be from 96

5 posters

Go down

What song is this? Video seems to be from 96 Empty What song is this? Video seems to be from 96

Post by Wilco Tue 16 Aug 2022 - 18:54

Wilco
Wilco

Plectra : 1430

Uli likes this post

Back to top Go down

What song is this? Video seems to be from 96 Empty Re: What song is this? Video seems to be from 96

Post by Soulmonster Tue 16 Aug 2022 - 19:05

I don't know. Sure it is not later? Like early VR?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76581

Back to top Go down

What song is this? Video seems to be from 96 Empty Re: What song is this? Video seems to be from 96

Post by Blackstar Tue 16 Aug 2022 - 19:27

Coincidentally, I posted that today, too. It's from Matt's instruction video that was released in 1998:

https://www.a-4-d.com/t7426-1998-mm-dd-matt-sorum-drum-lickskicks-from-the-rockroll-jungle-instruction-video-interviews-slash-duff
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87081

Soulmonster, ludurigan and Wilco like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Sat 20 Aug 2022 - 10:46

Not sure whether it's a "song", seems like an instrumental or just them "jamming" together. Cool
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9461

ludurigan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ludurigan Mon 12 Sep 2022 - 22:22

Yeah I remember that one.
ludurigan
ludurigan

Plectra : 5451

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down