APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2022.05.27 - It's Showtime with Rikki Lee - Interview with Steven

Go down

2022.05.27 - It's Showtime with Rikki Lee - Interview with Steven Empty 2022.05.27 - It's Showtime with Rikki Lee - Interview with Steven

Post by Shackler Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:05 am

https://huntleyradio.com/hcr/its-showtime-with-rikki-lee/?fbclid=IwAR0SGW19cb-qidqQ81fY413-wEPIShfXz8h5oLXtnP7LKLB0ZosXIqy3Sow

Also uploaded it to Google Drive for easier listening:

Excerpt from Blabbermouth:
https://blabbermouth.net/news/ex-guns-n-roses-drummer-steven-adler-still-loves-playing-music-i-practice-all-day-every-day
Blabbermouth wrote:
Ex-GUNS N' ROSES Drummer STEVEN ADLER Still Loves Playing Music: 'I Practice All Day Every Day'
June 2, 2022

In a new interview with "It's Showtime With Rikki Lee", former GUNS N' ROSES drummer Steven Adler was asked if playing music is still fun for him. He responded: "I practice all day every day. If I'm practicing, it's 'cause I enjoy it so much; I get such a high off of it. And playing live, it's even a bigger high, especially when people are singing along to the songs."

As for which songs are his favorite to play live with his solo band, Adler said: "Of course the GN'R songs, but I really enjoy and love seeing the crowd get into the songs from my [2012] album ADLER 'Back From The Dead'. We do two or three ADLER 'Back From The Dead' songs in our set, and people don't even realize it's something different; they think it's the same music I've been playing."
Shackler
Shackler

Plectra : 2823

Blackstar likes this post

Back to top Go down