APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2013.02.08 - TMZ - Wanna Know the Best Drinking Game Ever? (Matt)

Go down

2013.02.08 - TMZ -  Wanna Know the Best Drinking Game Ever? (Matt) Empty 2013.02.08 - TMZ - Wanna Know the Best Drinking Game Ever? (Matt)

Post by Blackstar Fri Apr 01, 2022 1:58 pm

Guns N' Roses Drummer
Wanna Know the Best Drinking Game Ever?

Guns N' Roses partied pretty hard in their heyday, so it makes sense they'd know the craziest drinking games -- case in point, something called "Wear the Lamp Shade" as explained to us by former dummer Matt Sorum.

Sorum -- who banged the buckets in GNR for a better part of the 90s -- was walking his dogs in Studio City Wednesday when our photog got him talking about games the band played on the road ... and one in particular was quite simply ... enlightening?

It involves booze (obviously), a hotel room (of course), naked girls (how could it not) and ... (drum roll) ... a lamp shade -- we'll let the video explain the rest.

"Wear the Lamp Shade" ... GNR tested, Brick Tamland approved.

Transcript:
-------------

TMZ: Being on the road I know sometimes you guys get bored. Did you guys ever make up games for yourselves?

Matt: Oh yeah, I used to do this thing called “Wear the Lamp Shade”.

TMZ: “Wear the Lamp Shade”? (laughs)

Matt: Yeah. You’d get drunk and then you would do this shenanigans, and you’d take this lamp shade off the top of the lamp and dance around the lamp shade… But you had to come up with, like, you know… Usually I was naked or the next person you handed it to had to get naked.

TMZ: Oh, shut up!

Matt: There would be some hot girls in the room.

TMZ: Oh, okay.

Matt: You’d get the lamp going and you’d be “Okay, it’s time to wear a lamp shade!” It was goofy as hell, but it worked.

TMZ: Awesome.

Matt: Because we would, you know, pass the lamp. And then you’d pass the shade and it was like a big hat, right? You know, at some hotel, you’d go on and screw the thing.

TMZ: Right, right.

Matt: It was kind of like truth or dare, basically.

TMZ: Yeah, yeah, that’s what I was gonna say. Right.

Matt: You’d just go, “Okay, it’s your turn!” And then, you know, they’d strip down and dance around, and you’d be like, “Yeah!”

TMZ: Awesome.

Matt: And then pass it, pass it…

TMZ: (Laughs).

Matt: You know, the idea was to have more girls in the room, because you didn’t want, ugh, naked guys. No, never.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down