APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2022.02.10 - Radio 21 Germany - Interview with Slash

Go down

2022.02.10 - Radio 21 Germany - Interview with Slash Empty 2022.02.10 - Radio 21 Germany - Interview with Slash

Post by Blackstar Sat Feb 12, 2022 5:22 pm

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 91040

Back to top Go down

2022.02.10 - Radio 21 Germany - Interview with Slash Empty Re: 2022.02.10 - Radio 21 Germany - Interview with Slash

Post by Blackstar Wed Mar 16, 2022 4:06 pm

Excerpt from Blabbermouth:
---------------------------------

Guns N' Roses guitarist Slash, who has not smoked since 2009, was asked in a new interview with Germany's Antenne Sylt what advice he had for millions of smokers who are trying to quit. He responded (as transcribed by Blabbermouth.net): "Quitting smoking is the hardest thing I've ever quit. I can think of a lot of stuff that was hard to quit and smoking was the hardest. You just have to make that decision and then stick to it.

"I have to admit, when I quit, I had pneumonia, so for two weeks I couldn't breathe, let alone smoke, so that got me over the hump," he continued. "And then, from that point on, I used the patch and then I used Nicorette and then I was doing snus [a moist form of smokeless tobacco which is usually placed under the upper lip] and then regular gum. And I'm still chewing regular gum. And it's been [more than] 12 years. So you just have to make the decision and then you have to do it. But it's not easy."

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-quitting-smoking-is-the-hardest-thing-ive-ever-quit/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 91040

Back to top Go down