APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2012.04.24 - SpazioRock - Interview with Slash

Go down

2012.04.24 - SpazioRock - Interview with Slash Empty 2012.04.24 - SpazioRock - Interview with Slash

Post by Blackstar Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:51 pm

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down

2012.04.24 - SpazioRock - Interview with Slash Empty Re: 2012.04.24 - SpazioRock - Interview with Slash

Post by Blackstar Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:53 pm

Excerpt from Blabbermouth:
------------------------------------

During a press conference in Italy to promote his second solo album, "Apocalyptic Love" (see video below), legendary guitarist Slash was asked what it felt like to be inducted into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame without singer Axl Rose, who refused to attend the ceremony and be inducted with his former bandmates.

"I specifically don't talk about [Axl]," Slash replied. "But being at the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame, in and of itself, turned out to be a really great experience. It was a mixed feeling going into… in the months leading up to the induction. It was not necessarily positive, but once I sort of decided, 'OK, I'm gonna go, and Duff decided he was gonna go and Gilby and Steven, and all that. Actually being there, being inducted was a really positive and pleasant experience. We recruited Myles Kennedy to sing at the very, very last minute — like the morning of the flight. It wasn't my idea this time; it was Duff's idea."
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down