APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2012.04.19 - Press Release - Slash on Rock and Roll of Fame performance

Go down

2012.04.19 - Press Release - Slash on Rock and Roll of Fame performance Empty 2012.04.19 - Press Release - Slash on Rock and Roll of Fame performance

Post by Blackstar Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:22 pm

Slash and classic Guns N' Roses bandmates Duff McKagan, Steven Adler, Matt Sorum and Gilby Clarke stunned the 27th Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame crowd last weekend by delivering blistering versions of GN'R gems 'Mr. Brownstone', 'Sweet Child Of Mine', and 'Paradise City', on which they were joined by vocalist Myles Kennedy. He has been the lead vocalist for Slash’s band for over two years and co-wrote all of the songs with Slash on his much-anticipated second solo studio album, Apocalyptic Love, which drops on May 22nd via Dik Hayd International, distributed through EMI.

“The rest of the guys/inductees suggested we get Myles to sing,” says Slash, “and I thought it was a great idea.”

Slash then joined in with fellow inductees past and present for the night’s all-star finale jam of Stevie Wonder’s “Higher Ground” which included the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ron Wood and Kenney Jones (Faces), Billy Joe Armstrong (Green Day), George Clinton and Funkadelic guitarist Michael Hampton.

“It turned out to be a very special evening,” says, Slash.

The 27th Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame will air on HBO Saturday, May 5th at 9 PM, EDT/PDT.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down