APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2011.12.16 - Slash Army UK - Q&A with Slash

Go down

2011.12.16 - Slash Army UK - Q&A with Slash Empty 2011.12.16 - Slash Army UK - Q&A with Slash

Post by Blackstar Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:36 pm

Q&A with Slash by Slash Army UK

1. Is there anywhere in the world you haven?t played at, but would love to play if opportunity arose? - Elaine Waldron

Slash - India, S Africa.

2. If you were lost on a desert island and you could only have 3 cd's and one book with you, which would they be? - Harry Job

Slash - BB Kings 2nd Greatest hits, Rocks, Let it bleed.

3. Do you have any plans on recording a studio version of "the godfather" theme with the band? - Brad Hill

Slash - I recorded GF for the "Kid stays in the pic" cd. So, no.

4. I noticed that you always have a skull above your amps...what is this and does it have any significance? - Mattia Puzz

Slash - It's just a cool little mascot that was given to me by a very dear friend of mine.

5. How would you describe your new album in a nutshell? - Corentin Laparra

Slash - really cool R & R music.

6. Do you still draw, and if so, what kind of things do you like to draw? - Giulia Roio

Slash - I do draw; I design stuff for whatever I'm doing, i.e. Cd covers, t shirts etc, etc

7. What?s the greatest thing about being a parent? - Katie Hudson-Jackson

Slash - watch the kid's personalities develop.

8. What is your favourite Song by Michael Jackson? - Ayse Arli

Slash - I'm not sure, there are many.

9. Which singer/musician would you most like to collaborate with in the future? - Eli Aldridge

Slash - I'd like to do something really heavy w/Eminem.

10. In terms of Art, who is your favourite artist (painter)? - Clement Florentin

Slash - Picasso

11. Do you plan on playing some of the rare, but fan favourite songs such as Don?t Damn Me, Serial Killer, Coma, Locomotive You Could Be Mine and Double Talkin? on your next tour? - Jonathan Slashtwobaz/Carlos Machi/Ricardo Costa

Slash - we'll see.

12. If you could be a character in a movie, who would you be? - Katy Gaston

Slash - Heath Ledger's Joker.

13. Will you ever record a song with you singing lead vocals? (popular question) - Crystal Jeffcoat

Slash - Maybe, one day.

14. What?s your favourite song that you?ve written? - John Penney

Slash - I always liked "Lower."

15. Do you ever wish you could just walk around without being noticed? - Daniel Cragg

Slash - I do walk around w/out being noticed, sometimes.

Slash, as before, it's been an amazing week asking you all these questions. I hope we can do this again in the near future as i know some people who's questions get picked are more than overjoyed by it and totally made up. From all your fans at Slash Army UK, 'WE FUCKIN' LOVE YOU!' ;-)

Slash - Cheers!

Have a great week recording the album, we can't wait!

Slash - Thanks. We take a break for Xmas after the 23rd. Then start up again on the 3rd.

Awesome, have a great day brother, and a Happy Christmas to you and your family! ;-)

Slash - Likewise!
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85696

Back to top Go down