APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Just treated myself to Appetite For Destruction entire album! :D WOW! :D

Go down

Just treated myself to Appetite For Destruction entire album! :D WOW! :D Empty Just treated myself to Appetite For Destruction entire album! :D WOW! :D

Post by Karice Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:07 pm

So, I decided to listen to the entire Appetite For Destruction album, and EACH song is good. So good, each of the songs could be a huge hit single on its own! Very Happy But Nighttrain especially pleasantly shocked me!  The songs on Appetite For Destruction were playing and I KEPT thinking about Nighttrain. Nighttrain was the song I thought,"I need to listen to this Nighttrain Song again! 😀 Nighttrain might be one of the best Guns And Roses Song ever! 😀  

It's So Easy also pleasantly surprised me. I was like, "Who is this deep, growling, raspy, voiced Heavy Metal man singing most of this song? Axl sounds more like James Hetfield than his usual Axl self! Where is Axl's famous high pitched and loud singing voice such as Welcome To The Jungle and Paradise City? At the VERY end, Axl goes back to his signature high pitched and loud singing voice. But the beginning 3 minutes sounds so much deeper and lower than Welcome To The Jungle which is the song right before,"It's So Easy," no wonder MANY People think it is actually different People singing lead on Appetite For Destruction! 😀 You know you're talented when you can sing in completely different Pitches and all different Pitches sound good! Very Happy
Karice
Karice

Plectra : 750

Uli likes this post

Back to top Go down

Just treated myself to Appetite For Destruction entire album! :D WOW! :D Empty Re: Just treated myself to Appetite For Destruction entire album! :D WOW! :D

Post by Karice Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:49 am

So, I listened to Chinese Democracy last night and the parallel between Chinese Democracy and It's So Easy is uncanny. Axl at 25 with the Grungy, low, deep It's So Easy was showing us a glimpse of his future singing at 45 with Chinese Democracy. 😀😉😏 He even does the higher pitched type of singing at the end of Chinese Democracy as he does at the end of It's So Easy. 😏😉😀 It's hard music soundwise to tell the difference between It's So Easy 1987 and Chinese Democracy 2007. 😀😉😏
Karice
Karice

Plectra : 750

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum