APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2011.06.21 - Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses Guitarist Bumblefoot Collaborates With Accept Frontman

Go down

2011.06.21 - Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses Guitarist Bumblefoot Collaborates With Accept Frontman Empty 2011.06.21 - Blabbermouth - Guns N' Roses Guitarist Bumblefoot Collaborates With Accept Frontman

Post by Blackstar Thu Nov 25, 2021 12:04 pm

Guns N' Roses Guitarist Bumblefoot Collaborates With Accept Frontman

Guns N' Roses guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal is preparing to release the sixth in a series of singles being made available digitally this year, an original song entitled "Cat Fight". The track, which will arrive on Thursday, June 23, features a guest appearance by one of Thal's "all-time favorite vocalists," Mark Tornillo of Accept.

Commented Ron: "This was a fun song to make!! Very happy Dennis [Leeflang; drums] and I had the music done and invited Mark to sing on it. I've always been a huge fan of his, from his band TT Quick I'd follow as a teenager to now as singer of Accept. While touring, he sent me ideas for lyrics, came to the studio while home for a few days between legs of the tour, hung out and blasted out killer vocals. Then, the song art... had an idea for a vintage movie poster vibe, and put a message on Facebook and Twitter inviting people to take photos for the song art. Photos started comin' in, and the winning pic jumped out."

Bumblefoot revealed in a recent update via Twitter that he will soon be in "'studio hermit' hibernation mode. [I] will be producing two albums, finishing up a longtime project started in '04... tweakin' gear, gettin' back into producer mode." He added, "If anyone needs their demo/album mastered before I disappear, hit me up!"

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-guitarist-bumblefoot-collaborates-with-accept-frontman/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85695

Back to top Go down