APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.09.03 - Blabbermouth - Ex-Guns N' Roses Guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal Recovering From Surgery After Cancer Recurrence

Go down

2016.09.03 - Blabbermouth - Ex-Guns N' Roses Guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal Recovering From Surgery After Cancer Recurrence Empty 2016.09.03 - Blabbermouth - Ex-Guns N' Roses Guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal Recovering From Surgery After Cancer Recurrence

Post by Blackstar Sun 28 May 2023 - 14:04

Ex-Guns N' Roses Guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal Recovering From Surgery After Cancer Recurrence

Former Guns N' Roses guitarist Ron "Bumblefoot" Thal has revealed that he was diagnosed with bladder cancer again three weeks ago — less than three years after his initial diagnosis.

Thal underwent surgery to remove two tumors the day after his August 11 appearance with Metal Allegiance in Brooklyn, New York and reports on his Facebook page that "all is fine." As it is very common for bladder cancer to re-occur, Thal will go for three-month re-checks for the next two years.

The guitarist also wrote that nodules were discovered on both of his lungs, but added that they were "too small to crack the chest open for." He will "re-check those in a year for changes," and figure out how to proceed from there.

Ron previously underwent surgery in January 2014 to remove a cancerous tumor. He stated a few months later about the experience: "It was really a quick thing. I mean, it doesn't compare to people that really have it and really fought it. For me, I was lucky. It didn't spread, it didn't get worse. They cut it out and that's it. But, yeah, it happens. Shit happens."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/ex-guns-n-roses-guitarist-ron-bumblefoot-thal-recovering-from-surgery-after-cancer-recurrence
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87257

Back to top Go down