APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.12.15 - Blabbermouth - Duff McKagan Undergoing Surgery

Go down

2010.12.15 - Blabbermouth - Duff McKagan Undergoing Surgery Empty 2010.12.15 - Blabbermouth - Duff McKagan Undergoing Surgery

Post by Blackstar Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:36 am

Duff McKagan (Velvet Revolver, Duff McKagan's Loaded, Guns N' Roses) is undergoing surgery on his sinuses after he developed a hole (perforation) in the cartilage of his nasal septum as a complication from years of cocaine use. His wife Susan writes on her Twitter profile, "[I] am thankful and blessed my man is alive today! Kids, don't do drugs! Say a prayer for Duff as he's getting surgery on his sinuses (a hole the size of a quarter from years of abuse). We must live and learn how lucky we are for our health and family and friends. Love you, Duff."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/duff-mckagan-undergoing-surgery/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85696

Back to top Go down

2010.12.15 - Blabbermouth - Duff McKagan Undergoing Surgery Empty Re: 2010.12.15 - Blabbermouth - Duff McKagan Undergoing Surgery

Post by Blackstar Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:40 am

Blabbermouth, Dec. 16, 2010:
-------------------------------------

Duff McKagan Says His Sinus Surgery 'Went Great'

Velvet Revolver and former Guns N' Roses bassist Duff McKagan issued a statement addressing rumors that he had gone back to drug use, following the news that he had sinus surgery on Tuesday (December 14). McKagan wrote on Twitter, "Thank you all for the very nice well-wishes regarding my sinus surgery recovery. I do want to make it clear for those of you who may be wondering . . . The surgery was a result of scar tissue build-up from my cocaine use which ended sixteen years ago. I have not relapsed on cocaine."

McKagan's sinus surgery was revealed by his wife, Susan Holmes McKagan, when she tweeted on Tuesday, "[I] am thankful and blessed my man is alive today! Kids, don't do drugs! Say a prayer for Duff as he's getting surgery on his sinuses (a hole the size of a quarter from years of abuse). We must live and learn how lucky we are for our health and family and friends. Love you, Duff."

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/duff-mckagan-says-his-sinus-surgery-went-great/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85696

Back to top Go down