APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.10.11 - MySpace - Update from Slash

Go down

2010.10.11 - MySpace - Update from Slash Empty 2010.10.11 - MySpace - Update from Slash

Post by Blackstar Tue Nov 02, 2021 2:50 am

The 'We're All Gonna Die' tour has been such a good fucking time I can't even begin to express! From the first show at the infamous Roxy in Los Angeles last April through Europe, Asia, Australia, Canada, the U.S., including the final two shows at the House of Blues back in L.A., we got the most unbelievable response I could possibly have wished for! For that, I want to thank you all for your unbridled energy and passion (plus an extra touch of mayhem). I honestly haven't seen that kind of intensity at a rock concert in a long time! That is what has made the shows so fucking great across the board; Your insatiable appetite for genuine, in-your-face rock and roll, no doubt!

On that note, I can hardly wait to get rolling again in January. We start in the States then hit Asia, Australia and South America/Mexico. We're working on U.K./European dates as well, Alter Bridge schedule permitting. I will announce all the exact calendar dates as soon as they are completely finalized and that will be forthcoming very soon. Also, for those of you in South Africa, we badly want to come to come over, but the promoters there have to ship us out. So get on them!

In the meantime, there's a lot going on. Velvet Revolver is back together jamming, trying out singers. No updates yet. But it's great to hook up with Duff, Matt and Dave after all this time. I'll keep you posted on any interesting developments from those sessions as they happen. But the creative juices are definitely flowing. I'm positive something awesome is going to surface soon.

I'll also be out promoting the 'Slash' Deluxe Edition. We've put together a really cool box set of the original 14-song album, plus bonus studio, live and acoustic tracks. There's a couple demos in there, videos, live footage, interviews with the different artists and more. So I'll be popping up here, there and wherever, talking about that etc. I'm also working on killer new material for a future solo (or not) release, the details of which will be coming down the road as well. So all in all, there's a lot of really cool stuff happening!

That's it for now, looking forward to seeing you out there next year!!
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down