APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2010.04.13 - Canal 21 El Salvador - Interview with Frank and DJ Ashba

Go down

2010.04.13 - Canal 21 El Salvador - Interview with Frank and DJ Ashba Empty 2010.04.13 - Canal 21 El Salvador - Interview with Frank and DJ Ashba

Post by Blackstar Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:19 am

Transcript:

Interviewer: Hi man, welcome to El Salvador.

Frank: Thank you, thank you very much.

Interviewer: [forgetting to talk into mic]

Frank: The concert was super, super awesome. The crowd was incredible, we started at a pretty decent hour [laughs] and I've heard from a few people that not a lot of shows come through here, right? And it was awesome. Awesome.

Frank: Well, the people from El Salvador - we've only been here a couple of days but have seen to be really friendly, really beautiful, you know. They love music. Very passionate, you know. Very cool. And they definitely rock, too!

Frank: That would be sweet, I'd love to.

Frank: Hi, I'm Frank from Guns N' Roses, you're watching Channel 21 and we love El Salvador. Thank you.

Interviewer: A few words, please?

Dj: What's going on?

Interviewer: [still forgetting to talk into mic]

Dj: It's amazing! I had the most fun at the concert and all the people here are beyond nice. I can't wait to come back. [...] The people, the passion they have here for the music, the love and appreciation has been overwhelming. It's a relief from being in the USA, you know, because people, I feel, have kind of lost a sense of that in the USA. We are here, you know, the passion. Someone can tell they really don't listen to media here saying, "This band sucks, don't go see them." If they like it in their hearts they don't care what anybody else has to say and I think that is really cool .

Dj: Yes, I would love to. I can't wait to come back and I have a brand new iPhone app coming out to the iTunes Apple iTunes' store, so check it out, it's called Asbha Tuner. Coming to the iTunes store in like a day or two, and it's a professional guitar tuner that you can download to your phone and I designed it and... So check it out.

Dj: Yeah, I would like to thank everybody for the love and support that they continue to give me and Guns N' Roses and thank you to everybody for, you know, buying tickets and t-shirts and coming out and supporting us. We can't wait to come back and play for you guys again. It's been amazing.

Dj: Channel 21, Guns N' Roses loves you, ciao!
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 89350

Back to top Go down