APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2009.12.11 - TMZ - Photog: Axl Rose Punched Me in the Head/The Fight Video

Go down

2009.12.11 - TMZ - Photog: Axl Rose Punched Me in the Head/The Fight Video Empty 2009.12.11 - TMZ - Photog: Axl Rose Punched Me in the Head/The Fight Video

Post by Blackstar Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:39 am

Photog: Axl Rose Punched Me in the Head

12/11/2009 2:30 AM PT

A paparazzo claims he has footage of Axl Rose punching him in the head during a scuffle at LAX Wednesday night.

According to the photog, Rose arrived to the airport with a woman in tow. As they were walking in, we're told the woman got into a confrontation with a couple of paparazzi trying to take her photo.

The photog, an employee of the National Photo Group, tells TMZ Rose saw the woman scuffling with the photogs and instantly started throwing punches.

The paparazzo claims the whole thing was caught on tape -- though we haven't seen it yet.

We're told several members of Axl's entourage dragged the singer away from the fight and ushered him through airport security. We're told no cops -- not even airport security -- got involved.

https://www.tmz.com/2009/12/11/photog-axl-rose-punched-me-in-the-head/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88096

Back to top Go down

2009.12.11 - TMZ - Photog: Axl Rose Punched Me in the Head/The Fight Video Empty Re: 2009.12.11 - TMZ - Photog: Axl Rose Punched Me in the Head/The Fight Video

Post by Blackstar Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:46 am

Axl Rose -- The Fight Video

12/11/2009 1:30 PM PT

Axl Rose annihilated a paparazzi at LAX the other night, connecting with a ferocious blow to the snapper's head -- and now we've got the video of the entire brutal beat down.

Before the brawl, Axl warns the paparazzi about a photog who was allegedly getting close to a woman in his entourage saying, "touch her again, I'll break his f**king neck."

Seconds later, the woman can be seen scuffling with a photog -- and that's when Axl charges in and swings for the photog's head ... knocking the guy right on his ass.

As members of Axl's entourage tried to rip the Guns n' Roses singer away, the rocker continued to stomp and kick the man while he was on the ground.

Members of Rose's crew eventually tore him away and walked to their gate. In the footage, it's clear two TSA agents observed the fight, but we've learned they never notified airport police.

Axl has since posted an article on his MySpace page, in which the paparazzi are described as "belligerent" -- it also states Rose was uninjured in the "unprovoked attack."

https://www.tmz.com/2009/12/11/axl-rose-guns-n-roses-paparazzi-punch-attack-airport-lax-video/

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88096

Back to top Go down