APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2006.05.14 - The Village Voice - Fight! Fight! Fight!

Go down

2006.05.14 - The Village Voice - Fight! Fight! Fight! Empty 2006.05.14 - The Village Voice - Fight! Fight! Fight!

Post by Blackstar Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:53 pm

Exclusive: Fight! Fight! Fight!

by TRICIA ROMANO

Three fights, one night. On Saturday, pandemonium broke out in three different New York clubs. At the Tribeca Grand, Axl Rose and Sean Penn were enjoying a private party thrown by Nur Khan and Tommy Saleh when Rose’s assistant Beta Lebeis, a striking older woman with platinum white hair, was attacked by an out-of-control unidentified drunk patron. Axl Rose told me: “I was having a conversation with Sean Penn when these girls bumped into us. At first we ignored it, but they seemed fixated on my assistant, and did it again.” The assistant, after recovering, chalked it up to a bunch of “drunk girls and name calling.”

https://www.villagevoice.com/2006/05/09/exclusive-fight-fight-fight/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88097

Back to top Go down

2006.05.14 - The Village Voice - Fight! Fight! Fight! Empty Re: 2006.05.14 - The Village Voice - Fight! Fight! Fight!

Post by Blackstar Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:56 pm

Related article in Blabbermouth, May 18, 2006:
-----------------------------------------------------------

Axl Rose's Assistant Gets Into Scuffle At New York Party

Tricia Romano of The Village Voice is reporting that Guns N' Roses frontman Axl Rose and actor Sean Penn were enjoying a private party thrown by Nur Khan and Tommy Saleh Saturday night (May 13) at the Tribeca Grand in New York City when Rose's assistant Beta Lebeis, a striking older woman with platinum white hair, was attacked by an out-of-control unidentified drunk patron. Axl Rose told The Village Voice: "I was having a conversation with Sean Penn when these girls bumped into us. At first we ignored it, but they seemed fixated on my assistant, and did it again." The assistant, after recovering, chalked it up to a bunch of "drunk girls and name-calling."

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/axl-rose-s-assistant-gets-into-scuffle-at-new-york-party/

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88097

Back to top Go down