APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2009.02.12 - The Pulse Of Radio/Blabbermouth - Velvet Revolver Singer Search Looking Up (Duff)

Go down

2009.02.12 - The Pulse Of Radio/Blabbermouth - Velvet Revolver Singer Search Looking Up (Duff) Empty 2009.02.12 - The Pulse Of Radio/Blabbermouth - Velvet Revolver Singer Search Looking Up (Duff)

Post by Blackstar Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:54 pm

Velvet Revolver Singer Search Looking Up

There's been little news out of the Velvet Revolver camp lately regarding a new singer for the band, although auditions have reportedly been ongoing. Bassist Duff McKagan told The Pulse of Radio this week that the group has been a little frustrated with the submissions they've gotten and even wondered if they would ever find the right guy. But McKagan also said that things have recently taken a positive turn. "In the last, I would say, about eight weeks, we got three guys in that were all really good — like, far and above, more fitting than the rest," he said. "So I can say this much: we're headed in a very positive direction, and you might be hearing something soon."

Velvet Revolver has been searching for a new vocalist since dismissing Scott Weiland last April.

Although several names have been rumored online, the only singer known to have auditioned with the band is ex-Spacehog frontman Royston Langdon.

Velvet Revolver also parted ways with RCA Records late last year and has not announced a new deal yet.

Duff McKagan's side band, Loaded, will issue its third album next month, while McKagan continues his career as a columnist at SeattleWeekly.com and a financial columnist at Playboy.com.

Velvet Revolver guitarist Slash is working on a solo album, while drummer Matt Sorum recently launched a clothing line and store.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/velvet-revolver-singer-search-looking-up/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85696

Back to top Go down