APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2008.01.24 - Classic Rock - Duff McKagan on Weiland and STP re-formation rumours

Go down

2008.01.24 - Classic Rock - Duff McKagan on Weiland and STP re-formation rumours Empty 2008.01.24 - Classic Rock - Duff McKagan on Weiland and STP re-formation rumours

Post by Blackstar Thu May 13, 2021 5:19 am

Duff McKagan on Weiland and STP re-formation rumours

Classic Rock just tracked down Duff McKagan, Velvet Revolver bassist, and quizzed him about VR singer Scott Weiland's recent 'antics'.

Here's what Duff had to say:

On the Sundance Festival:

“I sang It’s So Easy and I Wanna Be Your Dog and then we were panicking a bit over what to play so Matt [Sorum] got up and sang Patience, Matt’s a great singer, he really is. Why wasn’t Scott there? Scott missed his plane, yeah, let’s say that, Scott missed his plane…”

On Stone Temple Pilots re-forming:

“That’s the rumour that I’ve heard too, good for him. You can’t plan ahead in this thing and if you do you’re going to be disappointed. Don’t get me wrong, I love playing live and we love this band, but I don’t have expectations any more. This is a great band and I’m proud to be a part of it, but it doesn’t define me any more.”

Stay tuned for further developments.

https://web.archive.org/web/20080127220029/http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/page/classicrock?entry=duff_mckagan_on_weiland_and
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down