APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2007.10.02 - WENN (via Blabbermouth) - Slash Says His Autobiography Treats Axl Rose Fairly

Go down

2007.10.02 - WENN (via Blabbermouth) - Slash Says His Autobiography Treats Axl Rose Fairly  Empty 2007.10.02 - WENN (via Blabbermouth) - Slash Says His Autobiography Treats Axl Rose Fairly

Post by Blackstar Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:49 am

Slash Says His Autobiography Treats Axl Rose Fairly

World Entertainment News Network reports that veteran rocker Slash insists his new autobiography isn't a veiled excuse for him to slam his former Guns N' Roses bandmate Axl Rose.

Slash — real name Saul Hudson — quit Guns N' Roses in 1996 after falling out with Rose for the umpteenth time.

But the guitarist, who now plays in Velvet Revolver, claims he has tried to make sure his new book, Slash, is as even-handed as possible.

He says, "This is not a vehicle for me to vent. It's not to lambast Axl or to talk shit about anybody else. It's just telling the story as I knew it."

Slash's autobiography, entitled "Slash" (cover), will hit store shelves on October 30, according to the HarperCollins site.

The autobiography, penned by Slash and Anthony Bozza, entices readers with the line "It seems excessive… but that doesn't mean it didn't happen" on the cover. The book will retail for $27.95.

https://archive.blabbermouth.net/news/slash-says-his-autobiography-treats-axl-rose-fairly/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 90377

Back to top Go down