APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2006.09.30 - GunsNRoses.com - GNR: Thank You!

2 posters

Go down

2006.09.30 - GunsNRoses.com - GNR: Thank You! Empty 2006.09.30 - GunsNRoses.com - GNR: Thank You!

Post by Blackstar Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:53 pm

THANK YOU!

By Doug Miller / GunsNRoses.com

Guns N' Roses fans are back, and the band wants to thank them for the tremendous response during the opening days of concert ticket sales.

As an added bonus, all fans who buy tickets through GunsNRoses.com for the following shows will automatically be enrolled in the Guns N' Roses Fan Club free for 90 days: Greensboro, NC; East Rutherford, NJ; Portland, ME; Worcester, MA; New York, NY; and Baltimore, MD.

And be sure to come back to the GN'R's all-new, official Web site for constantly updated news, exclusive video, music and more.

You'll also find insider news directly from the band (without the tabloid Lies), special offers and much more.

ABOUT THE CHINESE DEMOCRACY TOUR

Fronted by legendary singer W. Axl Rose and featuring a revamped, all-star lineup of rock veterans (guitarists Robin Finck, Richard Fortus and Ron Thal, keyboard players Dizzy Reed and Chris Pitman, bassist Tommy Stinson and drummer Bryan "Brain" Mantia), GN'R will hit the road from late October until Dec. 23.

Guns N' Roses will play gigs in American and Canadian cities, including dates in New York's famed Madison Square Garden, nights in Toronto and Quebec city, a run through the Pacific Northwest and a concert in the San Francisco Bay Area.

The lineup might be new, but the songs are fabulously familiar.

At a recent tuneup performance in Southern California, GN'R played most of their seminal debut album, Appetite For Destruction, including "Welcome to the Jungle," "Mr. Brownstone," "It's So Easy," "Sweet Child O'Mine," "You Could Be Mine," "Nightrain" and "My Michelle," plus their well-known rendition of Bob Dylan's "Knockin' On Heaven's Door" and power ballads "November Rain," "Don't Cry" and "Patience."

https://web.archive.org/web/20061010153146/http://web.gunsnroses.com:80/news/article.jsp?ymd=20060930&content_id=a1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down

2006.09.30 - GunsNRoses.com - GNR: Thank You! Empty Re: 2006.09.30 - GunsNRoses.com - GNR: Thank You!

Post by Soulmonster Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:23 pm

What do we (=you @Blackstar] know about Doug Miller? It seems like the site gunsnroses.com was set up around this time and that Miller was the admin, or something.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76206

Back to top Go down

2006.09.30 - GunsNRoses.com - GNR: Thank You! Empty Re: 2006.09.30 - GunsNRoses.com - GNR: Thank You!

Post by Blackstar Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:35 pm

Soulmonster wrote:What do we (=you @Blackstar] know about Doug Miller? It seems like the site gunsnroses.com was set up around this time and that Miller was the admin, or something.
According to a post at htgth message board, he was working with Major League Baseball Advanced Media, which GN'R had partnered with for PR/promotion.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85486

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down