APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2002.10.17 - Marco Beltrami Website - [Orchestral arrangements on new GN'R album]

Go down

2002.10.17 - Marco Beltrami Website - [Orchestral arrangements on new GN'R album] Empty 2002.10.17 - Marco Beltrami Website - [Orchestral arrangements on new GN'R album]

Post by Blackstar Sat May 23, 2020 12:56 am

Marco Beltrami is one of the new breed of film composers; progressive, forward-thinking and willing to take creative risks in the name of capturing intensity with novel and enduring melodies. From classical compositions to cutting edge horror soundtracks, Marco Beltrami has demonstrated the ability to supply a varied array of sounds and music for a wide range of projects.

[...]

News and Updates

[...]

October 17, 2002
Marco recently was asked to provide orchestral arrangements for the upcoming Guns N Roses album. The songs were:

Seven
Leave Me Alone
General
Thyme

Fans of Marco's work will definitely want to check out these songs when the album is released

https://web.archive.org/web/20021208182549/http://www.marcobeltrami.com/welcome.htm
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85501

Back to top Go down