APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2001.12.29 - Snakepit.org - Slash Current Events

Go down

2001.12.29 - Snakepit.org - Slash Current Events Empty 2001.12.29 - Snakepit.org - Slash Current Events

Post by Blackstar Wed Apr 29, 2020 4:31 pm

So, what are you up to on New Year's Eve? SLASH hadn't made any final plans yet. He could be hanging at home or hitting LA with friends or going to one of his favorite recreational places, Las Vegas. After a little gambling and a lot of hanging out, he might head over to see the new GNR do their number at the Hard Rock. We were surprised to hear that might be on his agenda, but he said..."After all, I have never gone to a GNR concert before"! Usually he had the best standing place in the house, the stage! So, if you go for whatever reason and see the top hatted one there, take him under your wing and show him the ropes of GNR concert-going!
https://web.archive.org/web/20020606044921/http://www.snakepit.org/1201news.html
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87859

Back to top Go down