APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2000.09.DD - Kerrang! - The Vandals Talk About Guns N' Roses

Go down

2000.09.DD - Kerrang! - The Vandals Talk About Guns N' Roses Empty 2000.09.DD - Kerrang! - The Vandals Talk About Guns N' Roses

Post by Blackstar Sat Mar 28, 2020 6:32 pm

The Vandals Talk About Guns N' Roses

With regular drummer Josh Freese currently on tour with A Perfect Circle, The Vandals are more than happy to discuss their colourful drummer's issue with GN'R.

"Josh can only talk to Axl through his layers now," laughs Joe [Escalante]. "He e-mailed his resignation because he didn't want to sit around waiting another year, so he joined A Perfect Circle with a couple of his bald friends. That guy has to rock. He's a road dog."

But surely Guns N' Roses are the very antithesis of a band like The Vandals?

"That's why it was so great!" grins Dave [Quackenbush]. "Beside, I got to go to Axl's house, where I was made to sign a contract of confidentiality. So now I can't talk about the fact that I saw Axl in a dinosaur suit on Halloween or that I saw him push his piano into his swimming pool"

"All the things that we would ever want to do, Axl does," sighs Warren [Fitzgerald] enviously. "Cool things, like getting arrested in airports and stuff. It's exciting to us."

---------
Source:
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/news/shownews.php?newsid=290
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 85696

Back to top Go down