APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1997.08.15 - MTV News - Quote from Slash

Go down

1997.08.15 - MTV News - Quote from Slash Empty 1997.08.15 - MTV News - Quote from Slash

Post by Blackstar Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:28 pm

QUOTE (UNQUOTE): "For some reason there's just that strange front man situation where everybody thinks [Axl Rose and I] are supposed to be like Keith Richards and Mick Jagger, which is not the case. And Axl seems to think the same way, like this is supposed to be some unprecedented lead duo thing. Where as far as I'm concerned it's supposed to be about where the music's coming from, where the band's at, who the members are, and a whole fucking tight kind of group -- it's not just the front guys. Axl just sees it as nobody matters but he and I, and that's not the case for me."

--Slash, former guitarist for Guns N' Roses

http://www.mtv.com/news/919/scans-lemonheads-find-themselves-in-a-pickle/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87859

Back to top Go down