APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1991.08.27 - Muncie Evening Press - Akron college student wins right to evict rocker Axl Rose

2 posters

Go down

1991.08.27 - Muncie Evening Press - Akron college student wins right to evict rocker Axl Rose Empty 1991.08.27 - Muncie Evening Press - Akron college student wins right to evict rocker Axl Rose

Post by Blackstar Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:22 pm

1991.08.27 - Muncie Evening Press - Akron college student wins right to evict rocker Axl Rose ZtDjnI1p_o

TRANSCRIPTION:
----------------------

Akron college student wins right to evict rocker Axl Rose

Knight Ridder Newspapers

AKRON, Ohio-“I thought it was a one in a million chance,” said a Ohio college student who is grand prize winner of MTV’s Evict Axl Rose Contest.

The grand prize: rock star Axl Rose’s lavish condominium in Los Angeles.

Actually, her chances of winning were 1 in 400,000.

Erika Alden, 21, a University of Akron senior, sent in only one postcard for a chance at the condo.

MTV officials would not say how much Alden’s prize is worth, but a report from the Los Angeles Board of Realtors listed the average price for homes sold in the Hollywood Hills West neighborhood in the past three months at $426,229. The price could be more or less, depending on space, location and amenities.

Alden and a guest — she’s taking boyfriend Carmen Carcelli — will fly to Los Angeles in September to attend the Axl Rose eviction party, where the Guns N’ Roses leader will personally hand over the deed.

Alden said she was in shock when MTV officials telephoned her. “I was so excited, but I was so calm. I didn’t want to make a fool of myself.”

Two days after the phone call, she received paper work. “That’s when I think it really hit me.”

Last edited by Blackstar on Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87861

Back to top Go down

1991.08.27 - Muncie Evening Press - Akron college student wins right to evict rocker Axl Rose Empty Re: 1991.08.27 - Muncie Evening Press - Akron college student wins right to evict rocker Axl Rose

Post by Blackstar Fri Dec 28, 2018 8:23 pm

Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87861

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

1991.08.27 - Muncie Evening Press - Akron college student wins right to evict rocker Axl Rose Empty Re: 1991.08.27 - Muncie Evening Press - Akron college student wins right to evict rocker Axl Rose

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down