APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Should Guns N' Roses just stay away from Phoenix?

4 posters

Go down

Should Guns N' Roses just stay away from Phoenix? Empty Should Guns N' Roses just stay away from Phoenix?

Post by Soulmonster Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:52 am

I mean, it was in Phoenix in February 1988 that Axl skipped a show causing a small riot and him being temporarily fired from the band. It was in Phoenix in August 1989 that Izzy was arrested on a stop-over to Indiana having peed on the plane and where he later had to go to court. And it was in Phoenix in October or November 1989 that Slash went to quit drugs, hallucinated resulting in him attacking a maid, breaking his hotel room and almost got arrested, the lowest point in his life as a druggie as he would later state.

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 77296

Back to top Go down

Should Guns N' Roses just stay away from Phoenix? Empty Re: Should Guns N' Roses just stay away from Phoenix?

Post by Misfit79 Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:15 pm

Wasn’t Axl arrested in Phoenix in 1998 as well?
Misfit79
Misfit79

Plectra : 2468

Back to top Go down

Should Guns N' Roses just stay away from Phoenix? Empty Re: Should Guns N' Roses just stay away from Phoenix?

Post by Soulmonster Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:19 pm

Misfit79 wrote:Wasn’t Axl arrested in Phoenix in 1998 as well?

You are probably thinking about this event in Atlanta: https://www.a-4-d.com/t2847p30-the-history-of-guns-n-roses-in-their-own-words#11386 ?
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstar Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:11 pm

Ha, I was thinking the same about Phoenix.

I think @Misfit79 means the incident in 1998 when Axl was arrested at the airport in Phoenix:
https://tinyurl.com/y8nfwcan
(I haven't uploaded this article yet)
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 91040

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:38 pm

Blackstar wrote:Ha, I was thinking the same about Phoenix.

I think @Misfit79 means the incident in 1998 when Axl was arrested at the airport in Phoenix:
https://tinyurl.com/y8nfwcan
(I haven't uploaded this article yet)

Haha, I had forgotten about that Very Happy
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Uli Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:49 am

Oh my, at first I thought "rubbish", but after all these events maybe they should keep away from that town. Or maybe centre all their activity around it, like record the new album there and call it "Phoenix from the ashes"... Razz
Uli
Uli

Plectra : 9644

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:58 am

Uli wrote:Oh my, at first I thought "rubbish", but after all these events maybe they should keep away from that town. Or maybe centre all their activity around it, like record the new album there and call it "Phoenix from the ashes"... Razz

Any idea that involves new music is a great idea! Very Happy
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down