APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.01.22 - WMMR.com - Interview with DJ

Go down

2016.01.22 - WMMR.com - Interview with DJ Empty 2016.01.22 - WMMR.com - Interview with DJ

Post by Soulmonster Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:21 am

Listen here: http://wmmr.com/episodes/dj-ashba-of-sixxa-m-jaxon-interview/

He talks about leaving GN'R:

You played with Guns N' Roses until recently.

Dj Ashba: I did, I did. Another one of my favorite bands growing up. Six years I think it was, something like that.

Have you heard all the talk about Coachella with Guns N' Roses?

DJ: As a fan myself I couldn't be more stoked for the fan base. They've waited a long time for this to happen. It's so good that it's happening. I couldn't be happier for the fans.

It was one of those thing they were told would never happen.

DJ: Laughs, yeah yeah.

I suppose had to be pretty draining doing Sixx: A.M., Guns N' Roses, having a family. Doing all those things at once is probably overwhelming.

DJ: It was, it was a lot of work. But I've got to be honest ya know. I had the time of my life, I am beyond grateful to share the stage and had so many memories and met so many great fans out there. It was just a great time in my life.

However, we did this latest Sixx: A.M. run and it really just kind of made me go, wait a second, there's a huge difference playing somebody else's songs and playing my own. You know what I mean, I just felt every note I hit. Wow this is where I need to be. It was that tour that made me realize I had to go back to what I'm really about. I'm really really stoked.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76732

Back to top Go down