APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2014.06.26 - The Rock Revival - Interview with Dizzy

2 posters

Go down

2014.06.26 - The Rock Revival - Interview with Dizzy Empty 2014.06.26 - The Rock Revival - Interview with Dizzy

Post by Soulmonster Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Stage manager

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 69645

Back to top Go down

2014.06.26 - The Rock Revival - Interview with Dizzy Empty Re: 2014.06.26 - The Rock Revival - Interview with Dizzy

Post by Blackstar Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:38 pm

Excerpts from Blabbermouth:
-----------------------------------

TheRockRevival.com's Matt Bishop recently conducted an interview with Guns N' Roses keyboardist Dizzy Reed. You can now listen to the chat in the YouTube clip below.

On whether Guns N' Roses was re-energized by having the band's former bassist Duff McKagan rejoin the group for several shows in South America in April:

Dizzy: "I kind of think that it did inject a little bit of energy, a little bit of enthusiasm. It's always great to see Duff, it was just a pleasure to be around him again and kind of a trip to see him on stage. It was definitely a treat for the guys who hadn't played with him in the past, and also a huge treat for the fans. And it was great that Duff was available to do that and willing to do that. So it all worked out great."

On whether it was a bit of a nostalgia trip for him and singer Axl Rose seeing Duff again:

Dizzy: "We definitely fired up some stories. Duff's such a positive to be around and hes' a consummate professional too. It was a blast, and like I said, it was really cool he was able to do it."

On whether Guns N' Roses fans can expect to hear some new music from the band in the not-too-distant future:

Dizzy: "That's the plan, although we haven't really discussed it for awhile. But I know that there's a lot of stuff that people need to hear that's ready to come out. So it's gonna happen. I just don't have an actual date for you yet. My fingers are crossed, but they're getting a little bit looser."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-dizzy-reed-says-his-fingers-are-crossed-that-the-band-will-release-new-music-soon
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 57057

Back to top Go down