APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2007.07.21 - Intex Osaka, Osaka, Japan

2 posters

Go down

2007.07.21 - Intex Osaka, Osaka, Japan Empty 2007.07.21 - Intex Osaka, Osaka, Japan

Post by Soulmonster Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:52 am

July 21, 2007 - Intex Osaka, Osaka, Japan
Setlist:
01. Welcome to the Jungle
02. It's So Easy
03. Mr. Brownstone
04. Live and Let Die
Robin's guitar solo
05. Sweet Child O' Mine
06. Better
07. Knockin' on Heaven's Door
08. You Could Be Mine
Dizzy's piano solo (Angie)
09. Street of Dreams
Richard's guitar solo
Richard & Robin guitar duet (Beautiful)
10. Out Ta Get Me
Axl's piano solo
11. November Rain
12. I.R.S.
Bumblefoot's guitar solo (Symphonic Fantasia No.1 Part.1)
13. Don't Cry
14. Rocket Queen
15. Used to Love Her
16. My Michelle
17. Patience
18. Nightrain
Encore:
19. Chinese Democracy
20. Madagascar
21. Paradise City

Date:

Venue:
Intex Osaka.

Line-up:
Axl Rose: Vocals and piano
Richard Fortus: Rhythm guitarist
Bumblefoot: Lead guitarist
Robin Finck: Lead guitarist
Tommy Stinson: Bass
Frank Ferrer: Drums
Dizzy Reed: Keyboards
Chris Pitman: Keyboards.
Notes:
The last show of the 2007 World Tour and the last show before Chinese Democracy would be released in 2008. This was also the last show with Robin Finck.
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76676

Back to top Go down

2007.07.21 - Intex Osaka, Osaka, Japan Empty Re: 2007.07.21 - Intex Osaka, Osaka, Japan

Post by Blackstar Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:49 am

From the official site, GunsNRoses.com, July 23, 2007:
JAPAN TOUR ENDS ON HIGH NOTE IN OSAKA

By Doug Miller/GunsNRoses.com

Guns N' Roses' 2007 tour of Japan came to a climactic conclusion Saturday night at the Intex in Osaka. Another full house packed the hot venue for what would be GN'R's longest and arguably best show of the 2007 Japanese tour.

The blistering, two-hours-plus set ran in this order: "Welcome to The Jungle," "It's So Easy," "Mr. Brownstone," "Live and Let Die," Robin Finck guitar solo, "Sweet Child O' Mine," "Better," "Knockin' On Heaven's Door," "You Could Be Mine," Dizzy Reed piano solo, "The Blues," Richard Fortus guitar solo, "Out Ta Get Me," "November Rain," "IRS," Bumblefoot solo into "Don't Cry" with Axl singing, "Rocket Queen," "Used To Love Her," "My Michelle," "Patience," "Nightrain," "Chinese Democracy," "Madagascar" and "Paradise City."

Among the many highlights was when guitarist Finck jumped off stage during "Nightrain" and ran all the way to the light console located at the rear of the venue. Drummer Frank Ferrer was, once again, sporting the Bun E. Carlos (Cheap Trick) look.

As the band took their final bow, Axl Rose thanked the people of Japan for being so receptive and making these concerts very special. From the two shows at Makuhari Messe Hall in Chiba City to Nippon Gaishi Hall in Nagoya to Budokan Hall in Toyko and this final show at the Intex in Osaka, each concert was unique and every show was scorching.

2007.07.21 - Intex Osaka, Osaka, Japan 07230710

GN'R onstage in Osaka (Vicki Craddock)
https://web.archive.org/web/20080610072846/http://web.gunsnroses.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20070723&content_id=a1&vkey=news&fext=.jsp
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87712

Back to top Go down

2007.07.21 - Intex Osaka, Osaka, Japan Empty Re: 2007.07.21 - Intex Osaka, Osaka, Japan

Post by Blackstar Mon Mar 08, 2021 7:25 am

HTGTH message board, July 26, 2007:
After the last gig in Osaka on Saturday night, several band members and friends headed out into the warm Osaka night to celebrate.

Later on in the night, Axl, Bumblefoot, Frank, Tommy, Bubbles and classical pianist friend Takayoshi Azuma went to a club and jammed to GN'R, AC/DC, Cheap Trick, Led Zeppelin Tom Jones and all kinds of trippy jams.

Here's a short clip of Bumblefoot singing Knockin' On Heaven's Door: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMJpCEFkX2g

Bumblefoot would like to thank all the Japanese fans for making this tour the best time of his life.

/jarmo
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=47887.0
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87712

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down