APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Video: SEBASTIAN BACH Performs GUNS N' ROSES Classic With DUFF MCKAGAN

Go down

Video: SEBASTIAN BACH Performs GUNS N' ROSES Classic With DUFF MCKAGAN Empty Video: SEBASTIAN BACH Performs GUNS N' ROSES Classic With DUFF MCKAGAN

Post by Soulmonster Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:10 pm

Video: SEBASTIAN BACH Performs GUNS N' ROSES Classic With DUFF MCKAGAN
Former SKID ROW singer Sebastian Bach joined DUFF MCKAGAN'S LOADED — the band led by VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES bassist Duff McKagan — on stage this past Tuesday, October 16 at The Viper Room in West Hollywood, California to perform the GUNS N' ROSES classic "Patience". Fan-filmed video footage of his appearance can be seen below.

Bach, who was among the early names rumored to be taking Scott Weiland's place in VELVET REVOLVER, told "The Buckethead Show" in a May 2008 interview that his close friendship with GUNS N' ROSES singer Axl Rose — who sang on three tracks on Bach's 2007 solo album, "Angel Down" — and a focus on his own music would making joining VELVET REVOLVER "awkward" at best. "I've talked to Slash [VELVET REVOLVER/ex-GUNS N' ROSES guitarist] recently," Sebastian revealed. "I think it'd be really awkward for me to join that band. Number one, my new record, 'Angel Down', I like it more than VELVET REVOLVER records. That's just being totally honest. I love GUNS N' ROSES material, but I've got my own old songs — SKID ROW — so for me, it would all depend on music. I wouldn't just join the band just to join the band. If we came up with some incredible new songs, then maybe I'd think about it, but honestly, I'm very close friends with Axl, and he sings three songs on my new record. Axl's been so nice to me — he's helped me out my whole career. In SKID ROW he helped us out, and in my solo band he brought me around the world, and then sang three songs on my new CD, which is pretty mind-blowing. I don't know… It's a cut-throat business, but Axl's been so nice to me, I don't think I would feel comfortable just joining VELVET REVOLVER and singing his songs every night. So I don't think that's gonna happen."
Source: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=181064

Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76773

Back to top Go down