APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1992.02.22 - Toyko Dome, Tokyo, Japan

2 posters

Go down

1992.02.22 - Toyko Dome, Tokyo, Japan Empty 1992.02.22 - Toyko Dome, Tokyo, Japan

Post by Soulmonster Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:53 am

Date:
February 22, 1992.

Venue:
Tokyo Dome.

Setlist:
01. Nightrain
02. Mr. Brownstone
03. Live and Let Die
04. It's So Easy
05. Bad Obsession
06. Attitude
07. Pretty Tied Up
08. Welcome to the Jungle
09. Don't Cry
10. Double Talkin' Jive
11. Civil War
12. Patience
13. You Could Be Mine
14. November Rain
15. Sweet Child O'Mine
16. So Fine
17. Rocket Queen
18. Move to the City
19. Knockin' On Heaven's Door
20. Estranged
21. Paradise City

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Gilby Clarke (rhythm guitarist), Slash (lead guitarist), Duff McKagan (bass), Dizzy Reed (keyboards) and Matt Sorum (drums).

1992.02.22 - Toyko Dome, Tokyo, Japan Rightarrow Next concert:.
1992.02.22 - Toyko Dome, Tokyo, Japan Leftarrow Previous concert: 1992.04.01.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76772

Back to top Go down

1992.02.22 - Toyko Dome, Tokyo, Japan Empty Re: 1992.02.22 - Toyko Dome, Tokyo, Japan

Post by Blackstar Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:39 pm

This show was officially released on video.

Review of the video release in Entertainment Weekly, February 5, 1993:
Use Your Illusion I & II: World Tour 1992 in Tokyo

GLENN KENNY

Last year there was talk that Guns N’ Roses were concocting a long-form video to unify their hysterically indulgent Use Your Illusion I & II: World Tour 1992 in Tokyo clips into one, presumably even more excessive, GN’R movie. At first glance, you might think these two tapes contain such scintillating goods, but as the cassette boxes’ small print reveals, they’re just two halves of a concert video — and a deadly dull one at that (apparently lifted from a Japanese TV broadcast, with interview segments retaining their subtitles). The wimpy sound mix doesn’t do justice to GN’R as a hard-rock band, and front man Axl Rose’s stage manner seems to confirm his avowal to MTV’s Kurt Loder that there’s a lot of other stuff going on in his head while he’s performing. D
https://ew.com/article/1993/02/05/use-your-illusion-i-ii-world-tour-1992-tokyo/
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 88031

Back to top Go down