APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

Ugly men with great voices (Axl mentioned)

3 posters

Go down

Ugly men with great voices (Axl mentioned) Empty Ugly men with great voices (Axl mentioned)

Post by Soulmonster Tue May 15, 2012 6:47 pm

This thread is a spin-out from here: https://www.a-4-d.com/t1277-19880202-the-ritz-new-york-city-usa#5579

So basically, how many ugly men with great voices do we know of? Here are some:

Ronny James Dio:
He's like an elf who had a horrendous birth.
Ugly men with great voices (Axl mentioned) Dio

Mark Lanegan:
Some say he reminds them of an ugly version of Jim Morrison.
Ugly men with great voices (Axl mentioned) Mark-lanegan

Lemmy
Not a technically great voice at all, but just...beautiful, Something which can't be said about his face which only an ogre mother would love.
Ugly men with great voices (Axl mentioned) Lemmy

Axl Rose
The Donatella Versacce of hard rock. Fortunately his voice ages better.
Ugly men with great voices (Axl mentioned) 577853_332583930145256_111007095636275_785320_228702183_n
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76906

Back to top Go down

Ugly men with great voices (Axl mentioned) Empty Re: Ugly men with great voices (Axl mentioned)

Post by Johan Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:28 pm

A bit stupid, since they only show singers (and photos from them) from 50 or older.

Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7488

Back to top Go down

Ugly men with great voices (Axl mentioned) Empty Re: Ugly men with great voices (Axl mentioned)

Post by Soulmonster Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:37 pm

It's current pictures. Well, not in Dio's case. That would be ugly.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Also Dio's picture looks more or less recent. Probably from before he got diagnosed with cancer, but still not older than some 5 years or what.

Where does this come from? Didn't check that other thread. Did you wrote this yourself or is it from another article?
Johan
Johan

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 7488

Back to top Go down

Post by Soulmonster Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:10 pm

I wrote it after being inspired by something that occurred in another thread. You are free to add singers.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by puddledumpling Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:43 am

Geoff Tate: Not actually ugly, just old as me, and a fabulous voice. I'd put him side by side (top to bottom actually) with Rob Halford who must be older than me - both sporting shaved head biker chic - and they probably both actually do have motorcycles.
Ugly men with great voices (Axl mentioned) 2585738654_7bcde5aa26
Ugly men with great voices (Axl mentioned) 42_2081_20100926195848_Halford_Bike
puddledumpling
puddledumpling

Plectra : 6773

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down