APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2012.01.DD - UltimateGuitar at NAMM - Interview with DJ

Go down

2012.01.DD - UltimateGuitar at NAMM - Interview with DJ Empty 2012.01.DD - UltimateGuitar at NAMM - Interview with DJ

Post by Soulmonster Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:29 am

Transcript:

Interviewer: Alright, continuing on at the Ernie Ball event we have DJ Ashba from Guns N' Roses. How are you doing tonight?

DJ: I'm doing great, man, thank you.

I: Excellent. What brings you to the Ernie Ball event? You're sponsored by them, correct?

DJ: I am, I am. I've used their guitars for many, many years with SIXX:A.M. and and I continued to use their strings. They make killer instruments, killer strings.

I: So what specifically do you like the most about, like Ernie Ball strings and Ernie Ball guitars?

DJ: I just like Sterling.

[laughs]

I: Oh, yes, Sterling, yes! Sterling's a cool dude.

DJ: He carries me around on the shoulders every day at NAMM, every year at NAMM, so it's fun.

I: That's great, that's great. Want to ask you a couple questions about Guns N' Roses. If you can reveal any details about the upcoming tour?

DJ: Okay, we do have plans to tour this... the rest of this next year so yeah. We we have a lot of big shows, we're gonna be hitting the US again and a lot of fun stuff coming up so....

I: Very cool. Yeah, I know we're all looking forward to seeing you guys on the road and everything. So is there talk of a new record or is that-

DJ: There is, you know, it's one of those things where we've been touring so much, you know, and it's been so much fun, you know, out on the road with the guys and the crowds have been amazing. So, you know, obviously an album is everybody's main goal and we have a bunch of shit written and it's just a matter of finding the time to put it all together and getting it out, so yeah.

Last edited by Soulmonster on Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76206

Back to top Go down

2012.01.DD - UltimateGuitar at NAMM - Interview with DJ Empty Re: 2012.01.DD - UltimateGuitar at NAMM - Interview with DJ

Post by Soulmonster Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:30 am

Dj does say they plan to tour the next of this year, supposedly meaning out 2012.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76206

Back to top Go down