APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1988.04.29 - Coronado Theatre, Rockford, USA

Go down

1988.04.29 - Coronado Theatre, Rockford, USA Empty 1988.04.29 - Coronado Theatre, Rockford, USA

Post by Soulmonster Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Date:
April 29, 1988.

Venue:
Coronado Theatre.

Setlist:
[Unknown setlist].

Line-up:
Axl Rose (vocals), Izzy Stradlin (rhythm guitarist), Slash (lead guitarist), Duff McKagan (bass) and Steven Adler (drums).

1988.04.29 - Coronado Theatre, Rockford, USA Rightarrow Next concert: 1988.04.30.
1988.04.29 - Coronado Theatre, Rockford, USA Leftarrow Previous concert: 1988.04.28.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76581

Back to top Go down

1988.04.29 - Coronado Theatre, Rockford, USA Empty Re: 1988.04.29 - Coronado Theatre, Rockford, USA

Post by Soulmonster Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:11 pm

Andy Cirzan was a talent buyer for the live-entertainment company Jam Productions when he was assigned to accompany GNR to a gig in Rockford, Illinois. “The guys at the venue,” says Cirzan, now a VP at Jam, “told me, ‘We got this call from the Iowa state police; they wanna talk to the band members about incidents that transpired at a show.’ ” Cirzan is mum on what, exactly, those “incidents” were, though in 1990 the Chicago Reader alleged that police searched the band’s tour bus for videotapes of underage women. Cirzan says, “I remember thinking, Jesus, what have I gotten into? I called the venue owners and asked, ‘What do we do if a band member gets arrested?’ ” The cops never showed, and Cirzan went to go check on the band. He saw lead guitarist Slash “lying on a cot with a rigor-mortis grip, his arms around a bottle of Jack Daniel’s. I figured, Okay, one guitar player down.” When the band did make it onstage, Slash (he’d rallied) allegedly said to the crowd, “Tell the fucking pigs that I’m going to do whatever I fucking please.” wrote:
Source: http://www.vulture.com/2016/03/concert-promoters-share-their-gnr-war-stories.html
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76581

Back to top Go down