APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2019.01.10 - Metal Hammer - We asked a bunch of rock stars which album they lost their virginity to (Slash, Duff)

Go down

2019.01.10 - Metal Hammer - We asked a bunch of rock stars which album they lost their virginity to (Slash, Duff) Empty 2019.01.10 - Metal Hammer - We asked a bunch of rock stars which album they lost their virginity to (Slash, Duff)

Post by Blackstar Sat 17 Feb 2024 - 17:28

We asked a bunch of rock stars which album they lost their virginity to

Corey Taylor, Slash, Chris Jericho and more reveal the first music they ever got jiggy to

Everyone can remember what they were listening to when they lost their virginity, right? What do you mean you were 'otherwise occupied'? Thankfully, some of our favourite musicians were actually paying attention to what was playing while they were getting jiggy with it for the very first time. And we've asked them to tell us about the soundtrack to their cherry-popping…

[...]

Slash (Guns N’ Roses)
Fleetwood Mac – Rumours

“I nearly first had sex to Aerosmith’s Rocks… I’d been courting this girl for months, finally got in her apartment while her mom was away and she put it on. I played it over and over until she said, ‘You might as well go!’ Usually, it’s the girl’s music that you end up having sex to. So it was probably something like Rumours which was very popular with the girls back then!”

[...]

Duff McKagan (Guns N’ Roses)
Ian Dury & The Blockheads – Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick

“This is funny. I remember having my first sex. The girl was older than me: I was just a punk rock kid. She fuckin’ loved the song Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick by Ian Dury – yes, I know that the title is totally appropriate. I didn’t really know what I was doing, but she did, because she was 18 and I was 14, ha ha! I was like, ‘Whoa, I’m in another league now!’ It was kinda weird.”

[...]

Full article:
https://www.loudersound.com/features/we-asked-a-bunch-of-rock-stars-which-album-they-lost-their-virginity-to
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down