APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.12.05 - Q104.3/Blabbermouth - Sebastian Bach Was 'Very Surprised' When Axl Rose Reunited With Slash

Go down

2016.12.05 - Q104.3/Blabbermouth - Sebastian Bach Was 'Very Surprised' When Axl Rose Reunited With Slash Empty 2016.12.05 - Q104.3/Blabbermouth - Sebastian Bach Was 'Very Surprised' When Axl Rose Reunited With Slash

Post by Blackstar Tue May 30, 2023 2:42 pm

Sebastian Bach Was 'Very Surprised' When Axl Rose Reunited With Slash

Former Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach promoted his long-awaited autobiography, "18 And Life On Skid Row", with an appearance earlier today (Monday, December 5) on the Q104.3 radio station in New York City, where he was interviewed by Jonathan Clarke. You can now watch video footage of the question-and-answer session below.

Speaking about his reaction to this year's partial reunion of Guns N' Roses' classic lineup, Sebastian said: "I spent a lot of years in the late 2000s opening for Guns N' Roses without Slash — we played Madison Square Garden and the Meadowlands, and lots of tours all around the world — and me and Axl would hang out at night and drink and party and talk. And he would always have stuff to say that he was disgruntled about about Guns N' Roses, but at the end of the night, as I was always leaving, there would always be, like, a 'Never say never.' [Laughs] And I'd go, 'Right on!' So he never cut it off. So I was very surprised when they reunited, but part of me, in a little bit of a way, was expecting it some day, but I wasn't expecting it this quick. But, again, the public demands it. That's the number one tour; I mean, that is the biggest tour."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/sebastian-bach-was-very-surprised-when-axl-rose-reunited-with-slash
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87097

Back to top Go down