APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.02.07 - Blabbermouth - 'Welcome To The Jungle' Featured In Taco Bell's Super Bowl Commercial

Go down

2016.02.07 - Blabbermouth - 'Welcome To The Jungle' Featured In Taco Bell's Super Bowl Commercial Empty 2016.02.07 - Blabbermouth - 'Welcome To The Jungle' Featured In Taco Bell's Super Bowl Commercial

Post by Blackstar Wed Feb 22, 2023 11:59 pm

Guns N' Roses' 'Welcome To The Jungle' Featured In Taco Bell's Super Bowl Commercial

The Guns N' Roses classic "Welcome To The Jungle" is featured in the Super Bowl commercial for Taco Bell's newest menu item: the Quesalupa.

Originally tested at 36 restaurants in Ohio last year, the $2.99 taco, which goes on sale everywhere today, is made with a fried flour tortilla shell stuffed with melted pepper jack cheese. In the 30-second commercial, titled "Bigger Than…", a cast of characters compare the Quesalupa to big trends — hoverboards, Tinder, drones, aliens and man buns. The closing punch line: "The Quesalupa. It’s going to be bigger than everything."

Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose referenced Taco Bell in a January 1 tweet while responding to then-rampant GN'R reunion rumors. He wrote: "The only thing I know 'confirmed' is my LOVE of Taco Bell! Mmmmm…. Taco Bell!! Happy New Years!!" Later that same day, Taco Bell replied to Axl in a tweet from the company's official account: "You're not the only one."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/guns-n-roses-welcome-to-the-jungle-featured-in-taco-bells-super-bowl-commercial
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87859

Back to top Go down