APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2016.01.04 - Los Angeles Times - Axl Rose's Appearance On 'Jimmy Kimmel' Canceled Due To 'Unforeseen Circumstances' (& related articles)

Go down

2016.01.04 - Los Angeles Times - Axl Rose's Appearance On 'Jimmy Kimmel' Canceled Due To 'Unforeseen Circumstances' (& related articles) Empty 2016.01.04 - Los Angeles Times - Axl Rose's Appearance On 'Jimmy Kimmel' Canceled Due To 'Unforeseen Circumstances' (& related articles)

Post by Blackstar Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:02 pm

Axl Rose’s appearance on ‘Jimmy Kimmel’ canceled due to ‘unforeseen circumstances’

By Randall Roberts

Axl Rose’s Tuesday evening appearance on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” has been canceled. The longtime singer and songwriter with Guns N’ Roses, who will headline the Coachella Music and Arts Festival in April, was expected to make an announcement regarding the Coachella news -- as well as to announce a reported Guns N’ Roses tour with former guitarist Slash and other members of the so-called “classic” Guns N’ Roses lineup.

But late Monday that appearance was scrapped. Said a source with “Jimmy Kimmel Live” who declined to go on the record or elaborate: “Due to unforeseen circumstances, unfortunately Axl is no longer scheduled to be on Kimmel tomorrow.”

Fans have been anticipating this reported Guns N’ Roses return. Over the holidays, mysterious Guns N’ Roses clips ran before screenings of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens,” and the band’s official website has updated the page, suggesting future activity.

For his part, Rose has remained characteristically vague about his intentions. On Friday, he tweeted: “The only thing I know ‘confirmed’ is my LOVE of Taco Bell! Mmmmm ... Taco Bell!! Happy New Years!!”

Guess we’ll just have to wait until he finishes his nachos to get more details.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-axl-rose-jimmy-kimmel-live-canceled-20160104-story.html

Last edited by Blackstar on Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87860

Back to top Go down

2016.01.04 - Los Angeles Times - Axl Rose's Appearance On 'Jimmy Kimmel' Canceled Due To 'Unforeseen Circumstances' (& related articles) Empty Re: 2016.01.04 - Los Angeles Times - Axl Rose's Appearance On 'Jimmy Kimmel' Canceled Due To 'Unforeseen Circumstances' (& related articles)

Post by Blackstar Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:08 pm

Yahoo! Entertainment, same date:
-------------------------------------------

Axl Rose No Longer Appearing On Jimmy Kimmel Tomorrow?

By Peter Helman

Axl Rose was supposed to appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live tomorrow, presumably to discuss the already much-discussed Guns N’ Roses reunion, which is reportedly happening and will include a full North American tour and a headlining performance at Coachella. But now…Axl Rose might not be on Kimmel tomorrow?

Earlier today, the show’s website listed Axl Rose as the first guest on Tuesday, but now his name isn’t on the schedule at all. Which is weird! And as Blabbermouth points out, a Facebook post by Axl’s half-sister Amy Bailey telling fans to watch Kimmel on Tuesday has since been deleted as well.

According to a moderator on the Guns N’ Roses fan forum MyGNRForum.com, Axl’s appearance on the show has indeed been canceled:

"I just received confirmation that Axl will NOT be appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Tuesday, January 5th! Sorry to disappoint but I can now confirm…[There was] no reason given [for the change of plans]. I sent out an email to someone connected with the band the answer I got back is that Axl will not be appearing in tomorrow night’s show. Hopefully we’ll hear more in the coming days, so I wouldn’t get too discouraged. It’s just not going to be on Kimmel tomorrow night. That’s all I know.”

Even if Axl isn’t on Kimmel, the reunion is still presumably happening. I guess we’ll find out what’s going on tomorrow?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/axl-rose-no-longer-appearing-192854140.html
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

2016.01.04 - Los Angeles Times - Axl Rose's Appearance On 'Jimmy Kimmel' Canceled Due To 'Unforeseen Circumstances' (& related articles) Empty Re: 2016.01.04 - Los Angeles Times - Axl Rose's Appearance On 'Jimmy Kimmel' Canceled Due To 'Unforeseen Circumstances' (& related articles)

Post by Blackstar Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:13 pm

Blabbermouth, same date:
-------------------------------

Axl Rose Will NOT Appear On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Tuesday Night

According to a post on the popular Guns N' Roses fan forum MyGNRForum.com, Axl Rose's previously announced appearance on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" program will no longer take place on Tuesday, January 5.

Early Monday, Rose was listed as the show's first guest for the Tuesday broadcast and, for some reason, the Guns N' Roses singer's name was removed from the site by mid-afternoon.

A moderator for MyGNRForum.com wrote: "[There was] no reason given [for the change of plans]. I sent out an email to someone connected with the band the answer I got back is that Axl will not be appearing in tomorrow night's show. Hopefully we'll hear more in the coming days, so I wouldn't get too discouraged. It's just not going to be on 'Kimmel' tomorrow night. That's all I know."

Rose was expected to reveal details of a reunion of Guns N' Roses' classic lineup, including plans for a headlining appearance at this year's Coachella Music And Arts Festival and a 25-date stadium tour of North America this summer.

Axl Rose, guitarist Slash and bassist Duff McKagan are all said to be involved, although it's not clear who else will be part of the band's lineup.

Slash last performed with Guns N' Roses at River Plate Stadium in Buenos Aires, Argentina on July 17, 1993.

A since-deleted Facebook post from Axl's half-sister, Amy Bailey, urged fans to watch "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" on Tuesday.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/report-axl-rose-will-not-appear-on-jimmy-kimmel-live-tuesday-night
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstar Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:15 pm

Blabbermouth, January 5, 2016:
------------------------------------------

Jimmy Kimmel Pokes Fun At Axl Rose For Canceling Talk-Show Appearance

Guns N' Roses singer Axl Rose's scheduled appearance on Tuesday night's (January 5) edition of ABC-TV's "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" was canceled. As of early Monday (January 4), Rose was listed as the show's first guest for the broadcast but his name was removed from the site by mid-afternoon. No reason has been given for him dropping out, although the Los Angeles Times said it was "due to unforeseen circumstances."

During last night's broadcast, Jimmy Kimmel poked fun of Rose for canceling his appearance, telling his viewers: "Axl Rose was supposed to be here tomorrow, but he will not be here tomorrow, for reasons known only to Axl Rose. Or maybe he will be here and he's just trying to keep us guessing. I don't know."

https://blabbermouth.net/news/jimmy-kimmel-pokes-fun-at-axl-rose-for-canceling-talk-show-appearance
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down