APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

1988.04.30 - Circus - Guns N' Roses Mania (Slash, Axl, Duff)

Go down

1988.04.30 - Circus - Guns N' Roses Mania (Slash, Axl, Duff) Empty 1988.04.30 - Circus - Guns N' Roses Mania (Slash, Axl, Duff)

Post by Soulmonster Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:10 pm

1988.04.30 - Circus - Guns N' Roses Mania (Slash, Axl, Duff) Uten_233
1988.04.30 - Circus - Guns N' Roses Mania (Slash, Axl, Duff) Uten_234
1988.04.30 - Circus - Guns N' Roses Mania (Slash, Axl, Duff) Uten_235
1988.04.30 - Circus - Guns N' Roses Mania (Slash, Axl, Duff) Uten_236
1988.04.30 - Circus - Guns N' Roses Mania (Slash, Axl, Duff) Uten_237

Transcript:

Guns N' Roses Mania

Their wild roller coaster ride to triumph

"I'm sorry to say, I don't really know how to live in any kind of stable environment." - Slash

"Most bands today are concerned with getting on soundtracks, making money, being rock stars." - Axl

Izzy (r. with Duff) was still taking the bus around L.A. even after Guns' Lp hit the top 10 on the charts.

"If I really want it and I think there's some risk, it's Captain Trojan all the way." - Axl Rose on safe sex.

"If we have to desperately hold on to what we are, it's time to pack it in, quit and die." - Slash (r. with Duff)

"Izzy sits in the corner and plays his guitar. He's very sarcastic. "Slash's (not shown) description of his bandmate.

"I'm always on the edge. It's a very, very dangerous place to be." - Axl Rose on his volatile personality.

To keep Slash from getting into trouble in L.A., his management made him move to the suburbs for a while.

"There was all this hype about how we weren't gonna last. Those people are all eating crow now." - Duff

"We were sort of a sore thumb on the glam scene." - Slash on the band's early days in Hollywood.

Steve Adler and the band once lived together in an L.A. studio with no bathroom, shower or kitchen.

Axl. (l.) and Slash used to support themselves smoking cigarettes for $8 an hour for UCLA medical tests.

"A lot of people hold their anger back for a few days, but I just explode right away." - Axl on his notorious temper tantrums.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76582

Back to top Go down