APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster
APPETITE FOR DISCUSSION
Welcome to Appetite for Discussion -- a Guns N' Roses fan forum!

Please feel free to look around the forum as a guest, I hope you will find something of interest. If you want to join the discussions or contribute in other ways then you need to become a member. We especially welcome anyone who wants to share documents for our archive or would be interested in translating or transcribing articles and interviews.

Registering is free and easy.

Cheers!
SoulMonster

2014.04.25 - HardRockChick - Interviews at Revolver Golden Gods (Duff, Bumblefoot)

2 posters

Go down

2014.04.25 - HardRockChick - Interviews at Revolver Golden Gods (Duff, Bumblefoot) Empty 2014.04.25 - HardRockChick - Interviews at Revolver Golden Gods (Duff, Bumblefoot)

Post by Blackstar Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:08 pm

Short segments with Duff and Bumblefoot among other artists.

Transcript:

HardRockChick: Welcome to the sixth annual Revolver Golden Gods Awards I'm Hard Rock Chick for grammy.com.

---------

Bumblefoot: I am a Grammy member. Yes!

HRC: So this is the first year that they've given a Music Educator Award.

Bumblefoot: I know, it's wonderful. [...] I'm a music educator as well, I am an adjunct professor at SUNY Purchase College teaching music production. I started teaching when I was about 13 and worked my way up.

--------

Duff: I grew up in the school system of Seattle that had great music programs and... in the 70s, you know. And they were funded, great teachers, and my next-oldest brother came out of that too and became a music teacher. He's a music teacher here. [...] He got a Holland's Opus Award [?] like about seven years ago. And he's... I mean, I've seen him go through school and start teaching, he's taught the same school, raised money for the music program there kind of single-handedly, it's a public school [?] But he has one of the biggest jazz middle school programs in the country... my brother Matt.

--------------

HRC: I know your daughter is in a band.

Duff: She is, yeah [looks around for her]

HRC: What is something that maybe you taught her about being a musician that has helped her along her way?

Duff: It's really not even anything about music because music comes from your heart and from other places I can teach her. But it's about sticking to it and if you're going to have a band member like have communication and practice, practice more. And if you're gonna say you're going to be someplace and do gig, be at soundcheck at 5, be there at 5.
Blackstar
Blackstar
ADMIN

Plectra : 87993

Back to top Go down

2014.04.25 - HardRockChick - Interviews at Revolver Golden Gods (Duff, Bumblefoot) Empty Re: 2014.04.25 - HardRockChick - Interviews at Revolver Golden Gods (Duff, Bumblefoot)

Post by Soulmonster Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:53 am

Just transcribed the GN'R related parts.
Soulmonster
Soulmonster
Band Lawyer

Admin & Founder
Plectra : 76744

Back to top Go down